Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Well here I am and ready to Blog.

Right now I am only here for the knitting. Can you belive that the Yarn Harlot had posted the Knitting Olympics. I thought it only right to get a blog started before i go and sign up for competition. I was doing this in 1998. Not Blogging. I was gathering supplies, prior to the start of the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, to knit up the US Ski Team official sweater pattern produced by Dale of Norway. I cast on during opening ceremonies and knit through the games. At the closing ceremonies Tara Lipinski had hers on, but I was still workin sleves. I did finally finish some time in April I think. Not this yr.... I ordered my supplies from Patternworks last month to do the Torino sweater pattern. Wasn't I amazed when I started clicking through blogs to find that others would be knitting and completing projects over those bustling 16 days. Will pop up some pictures tomorrow.... me in my Nagano alongside Tara in hers.I

3 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger gwendolina said...

I found your blog by looking through Yarn Harlot's list. How are you doing with Torino? I just started that sweater today - it's not an official Olympic project, I simply like the pattern.

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found some search engines.
But i dont understand the type it.

levitra
phentermine
carisoprodol

 
At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best flower for you girlfriend
BEST FLOWER

soma or here phentermine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home